Retirement & Social Security Seminar
Tuesday, June 18, 2019
5:45p - 7:30p EST
You are cordially invited to join Randy Packett of Chesapeake Capital Management
for this Complimentary Dinner Event:
Surviving Retirement: Navigating the new Tax Laws and how to strategize Retirement Goals
Some of the topics to be discussed:
• How Social Security benefits are taxed and effects your other incomes sources.
• Learn what the most significant tax law change in 30 years is all about and how to strategize to save money.
• How to avoid losing up to 40% of your IRA to federal and state estate taxes and income taxes!
• Uncover any potential hidden fees of your portfolio and learn ways to reduce them.
• How to pass your IRA to your children or grandchildren - without giving most of it to the IRS.
Call 410-671-2260 to register.